Светлый дизайн   Темный дизайн  [ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · Вход]  

Загрузка...
Страница 3 из 4«1234»
Модератор форума: lifan 
Форум » Вибрации » Uplifting / Nitzhonot » Ba'al - Rebellion (2017) (Filipe Santos Music)
Ba'al - Rebellion (2017)
alexmalex80Дата: Вторник, 05.12.2017, 23:35 | Сообщение # 21
Брахмана
Награды: 104
Замечания: 0%
Статус: Online
Philatelist, но если сравнить с гоалиен и агнетон то это - больше гоа чем нитзхо, я наслушался нитзхогоа до отвала и дя меня данная музыка переваливает больше в гоа )
да и многие считаю что это гоа )
хз как понимать )

PhilatelistДата: Вторник, 05.12.2017, 23:39 | Сообщение # 22
Гуру
Награды: 174
alexmalex80, давайте так? Как вы яхту назовите, так она и поплывет. А мне только олдскул

Удивительная тенденция в последнее время иметь завышенные требования при наличии одной лишь 3,14зды

alexmalex80Дата: Вторник, 05.12.2017, 23:44 | Сообщение # 23
Брахмана
Philatelist, в этом вся и загвоздка !!! старая школа - другая !!! здесь нью скул гоа !!!  косит она под нитзхо но это не нитзхо, это нью скул гоа !!! два стиля нью гоа и нитзхогоа пытаются сплестись во едино но выигрывает нью гоа !
как то так ,бро )

FilipeSantosДата: Среда, 06.12.2017, 00:28 | Сообщение # 24
Зашедший
Награды: 6
Статус: Offline

Цитата
maximum nitzho-goa, so that everything is correctly specified

I like that ahhahaha...  v

FilipeSantosДата: Среда, 06.12.2017, 00:33 | Сообщение # 25
Зашедший

Цитата
Philatelist  , and That's the rub !!! old school - the other !!! here New School Goa !!! She squints at nitzho nitzho but it's not, it's New School Goa !!! two styles of New Goa nitzhogoa and try to weave into one but wins New goa!
Alex look im my world this is all goa trance to me, im not going go nerd on them genres and tag oh this is this and that is that. In some way Philatelist is right, this has that '' nitzhogoa '' touch because of the bass drum instrument but apart from that it's all Goa. It's like i said im here with my friend, I was playing Man With No Name and Cosmosis and I played Ba'al - Dagon album right after and it's the same shit to us. But even if this is Nitzhogoa it does not matter, it's still fucking great! LOL

Maximum Nitzhogoa as Philatelist just said hahahahaha...  v

Сообщение отредактировал FilipeSantos - Среда, 06.12.2017, 00:34

alexmalex80Дата: Среда, 06.12.2017, 00:46 | Сообщение # 26
Брахмана
как говорится - разрывайтесь меж двумя стилями ) а нам - фанатам данной музыки - полный ОТРЫВ ))))
я не гонюсь за двумя зайцами !!! я их воспринимаю как одного !!!

FilipeSantosДата: Среда, 06.12.2017, 01:46 | Сообщение # 27
Зашедший

Цитата
for for They say The of The of of The for as with the with the with the - is torn for to for for Between to to two two to two two to to two two to two two styles) and to us - the the FANS of the the the this music - the the the complete isolation))))
I of of of do not to aa chase to two two to two two rabbits !!! I perceive them as one !!!

The best of both styles that's for sure.
Indeed, it's all one style nothing  else matters:D
Alien Isolation for sure  biggrin

Сообщение отредактировал FilipeSantos - Среда, 06.12.2017, 01:48

alexmalex80Дата: Среда, 06.12.2017, 01:58 | Сообщение # 28
Брахмана
and yet this is - Goa Trance !!!

FilipeSantosДата: Среда, 06.12.2017, 02:44 | Сообщение # 29
Зашедший
It is , it's like i said Ba'al doesn't take any shit it's 100% pure great

FilipeSantosДата: Среда, 06.12.2017, 05:27 | Сообщение # 30
Зашедший

Цитата
but if you compare with gualien and agneton, then this is more gotho than nietzho, I listened to nitzghogo to dump and this music passes me to Goa

Alex you can compare my stuff to them , in my opinion maybe Goalien is the closest and also Persistent Aura .Goalien is more chaotic and Persistent Aura, I have some favourites of his. I'm not at all like Agneton no chance!
My music is more clear and Persistent Aura also has some very clear songs which I love.

Цитата
How do you name the boat, so it will float. And I'm just old school

Well, for me the boat name does not matter much as long as the boat floats I think that's what matters the most.
I like this stuff no matter what name it will carry in genres.
It's Ba'al and that's the name of the '' boat ''.
Oh yeah I forgot to mention that I'm Old School and that's the Tradition that I'm always carrying with me . I'm proud of it and I don't think that this will ever change. I know many people are not aware that this music is Old School because times have changed and what's going on in terms of psy-trance sounds it's all changed.
But nah , I'm never going to surrender my ass to psytrance shitty mainstream , if I would then this wouldn't be special. To me. Why bother creating stuff that the other half thousand already do? And it's all boring digital stuff anyways! One of my friends messaged me today to check John Flemmings new record or something and I refused because I already knew that it was gonna be the same old shitty trendy mainstream psytrance sound that's going on nowadays. Boring , cold and so much fucking noise that I can't comprehend anything of what the fuck is going on. It's music for drugs right out of the bucket and I don't like it. Maybe that's what sells or it's what the crowd likes whatever reason that might be , I don't like it and I couldn't give two shits to whoever else that sounds like it.

As for Ba'al is easily placed with old school music such as Ra (the first album) , Cosmosis (the first album) , Laughing Buddha (his very first records) , Cyan , Asia 2001 , some Miranda , Joking Sphinx (Which is Goa by the way) , Amanite FX , few Transwave ( maybe more of their older Acid) Underhead ,and many more man... It's not a matter of perspective  , it's a matter of?
Knowledge.

The only difference between the older 90s sound and me is that my stuff sounds new and their recordings sound older but that's just it.
Another friend of mine mixed Ba'al along with the latest Asia 2001 Remastered album and what a blast!

I leave it here : https://www.mixcloud.com/rafiksa....11-2017

He's a DJ and he's from Russia. DJ Rafik.

And here's another example of how Ba'al is 100% Goa-Trance too , I just listened to Cosmosis - Psychofunk and this is a smashing Acid Track with some Synth Leads like I do. 
Whether Ba'al is Nitzhogoa or Goa it's a matter of opinion. To me Ba'al at the most could be considered Nitzhogoa , at the most. But Nitzhonot? It's not.

As for the rest for people that are going to say this is just bells and whistles , well it's not. And whoever is going to say such a thing it's just going to reflect that such people have zero knowledge about this.

Сообщение отредактировал FilipeSantos - Среда, 06.12.2017, 06:47

Форум » Вибрации » Uplifting / Nitzhonot » Ba'al - Rebellion (2017) (Filipe Santos Music)
Страница 3 из 4«1234»
Поиск: